Speaking + Training
- Need an energetic speaker for an upcoming event or meeting?
- Want me to deliver a marriage workshop for couples at your church?
- A conflict management training for your work team?
"Thank you for speaking at our MOPS group last year. We received the end of the year surveys from the ladies and they just raved about you. Many asked specifically if we could have you come again."
-Jenny, MOPS Leader
Sampling of Past Presentations:
- Dr. Will Show podcast interview on relationship education and entrepreneurship
- DFWChild podcast interview on relationship maintenance in the pandemic
- Thriving Musician podcast interview on marriage, conflict + entrepreneurship
- a talk on couples conflict for a local MOPS group
- a facilitation training for women’s Bible study leaders
- a conflict resolution skills training for charter school teachers + administrators.
- a session on effective communication for women’s retreat attendees
- an advanced mediation training for university resident assistants
- a virtual conference presentation on relationship education + entrepreneurship for a university
From nonprofits to MOPS groups, university classrooms to women’s conferences, I’ve had the privilege of speaking, teaching, and training at organizations like Abilene Christian University, El Centro College, Head Start, Southern Methodist University, Stonebriar Community Church, Texas Woman’s University, Uplift Education, and Weber State University.
Sessions can be tailored to your group or company’s specific needs and interests.
- Marriage prep, maintenance, or enrichment
- Effective communication, assertiveness, needs
- Conflict management and relationship dynamics
- Transition to parenthood
- Personality, introverts/extroverts, communication + processing styles
- Expectations in marriage and motherhood
For more on my background and credentials, click here.