Speaking + Training
- Need an energetic speaker for an upcoming event or meeting?
- Want me to deliver a marriage workshop for couples at your church?
- A conflict management training for your work team?
Sampling of Past Presentations:
- Dr. Will Show podcast interview on relationship education and entrepreneurship
- DFWChild podcast interview on relationship maintenance in the pandemic
- a talk on couples conflict for a local MOPS group
- a facilitation training for women’s Bible study leaders
- a conflict resolution skills training for charter school teachers + administrators.
- a podcast interview about marriage, conflict + entrepreneurship
- a session on effective communication for women’s retreat attendees
- an advanced mediation training for university resident assistants
- a virtual conference presentation on relationship education + entrepreneurship
I have had the pleasure of training and speaking for more than a thousand students and participants over the years as a university instructor, workshop facilitator, and educator in partnership with organizations like Abilene Christian University, El Centro College, Head Start, Southern Methodist University, Stonebriar Community Church, Texas Woman’s University, Uplift Education, and Weber State University.
"Thank you for speaking at our MOPS group last year. We received the end of the year surveys from the ladies and they just raved about you. Many asked specifically if we could have you come again."
-Jenny, MOPS Leader
Sessions can be tailored to your group or company’s specific needs and interests.
- Marriage preparation
- Marriage maintenance and enrichment
- Effective communication, assertiveness, needs
- Conflict management, dynamics
- Early relationship transitions (e.g., cohabitation, marriage, parenthood)
For more on my background and areas of expertise, click here.