Speaking + Training
High-energy. Relatable. Research-based.
Need an energetic speaker for an upcoming event or meeting? Want me to deliver a marriage workshop for couples at your church? A conflict resolution training for your work team? I strive to pack every presentation with approachable, research-based content, tangible tools, and amusing anecdotes. I also consult and work on contract projects in the field of relationship education.
Sampling of Past Presentations:
- a podcast interview on relationship maintenance in the pandemic
- a talk on couples conflict for a local MOPS group
- a facilitation training for women’s Bible study leaders
- a conflict resolution skills training for charter school teachers + administrators.
- a podcast interview about marriage, conflict + entrepreneurship
- a session on effective communication for women’s retreat attendees
- an advanced mediation training for university resident assistants
- a guest lecture on relationship education + entrepreneurship
I have had the pleasure of training and speaking for almost a thousand participants over the years through a variety of local organizations, such as El Centro College, Head Start, Southern Methodist University, Stonebriar Community Church, Texas Woman’s University, Uplift Education, and Weber State University.
Sessions on effective communication, conflict resolution, marriage prep/enrichment, and relationship dynamics can be tailored to your group or company’s specific needs and interests.