*LIMITED EDITION GIFT SET*
Please write your preferred candle scent in the notes section during checkout. Seasonal scent list available here.
I am excited to collaborate with my dad this holiday season to offer a limited number of nativity + candle bundles. Both items are handmade in Texas!
Listing includes an ~12 oz all-natural soy candle in an amber glass jar with a kraft label and black metal lid in the scent of your choice. Burn time of 50-60 hours (based on good burning practices - see tips below!). You'll also receive his bestselling cedar nativity measuring appx 10 1/8" wide, 3 1/4" tall, and 2 5/8" deep.
Check out my dad's shop at ootwscrolling.etsy.com for more handmade wooden holiday gifts! Note: each piece of cedar is unique, so the striping on your nativity may vary from the photo.
Your candle will come gift wrapped in a kraft pinstripe box with brown crinkle paper. Enjoy the unboxing experience yourself, or it's ready to gift out of the shipping box! A card with relationship tips + resources for your chosen scent will also be included in the box.
WHAT MAKES OUR SHOP SPECIAL?
In keeping with our name, Grounded in Good, quality is a big deal to us.
• All-natural soy wax (dye free) - made from US grown soybeans!
• All fragrances are phthalate free
• Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
• Hand poured in small batches
RELATIONSHIP RESEARCH: Beyond (hopefully) looking and smelling great, each purchase includes an insert that shares some of the relationship science that inspired your scent.
CHARITY: Purchase with a purpose knowing anything you buy here will help support and encourage families around the world. We are excited to donate a portion of the shop's net profits to a charity close to our hearts, Children International.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLE
• Trim the wick to 1/4" for each burn (to keep your flame the right height and minimize soot).
• Light your candle in a safe area, away from pets, kids, drafts, and anything flammable.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended!
• Burn your candle completely across the top surface to ensure the wax doesn't tunnel (lots of wasted wax around inner edges).
• Do not burn your candle for more than ~4 hours at a time. If the candle fully liquifies, it will get dangerously hot! Longer burns also cause more carbon build-up on your wick and excessive soot.
It is completely normal for natural soy candles to develop a white, crystal-like finish (called frosting). Soy wax also gets a bumpy texture on the top surface after burning - it's actually a great way to tell a candle is made from natural soy wax! Because we do not use dyes, some candles may appear ivory, and others may develop more yellow or brown hues, depending on your fragrance. Rest assured, any variations in color or finish are normal and will not impact the performance of your candle at all!