Please include personalization for the candle label in the notes section during checkout, as well as your scent selections.
Please provide text for all 3 customization areas:
Middle script text:
Below the line text:
A courtesy proof will be sent via email. If we have questions about the text provided, we will hold your order until we hear back from you! Processing time for custom orders is approximately 2 weeks prior to shipping.
This listing includes 1 dozen, 3.5 oz all-natural soy candles in amber glass jars with kraft labels and black metal lids. Each candle has an appx. burn time of 25-30 hours (based on good burning practices - see tips below!).
You may choose a variety of scents for your order (3 scents - 4 candles each, 2 scents - 6 candles each, or 1 scent for all 12 candles). Full scent list available here.
For your label customization, please keep in mind these labels are quite small, so check out the photos as a guide to how much text you can fit in the template. *Listing includes the SAME customization for all 12 candles. If you need each candle personalized, we are happy to help, but there will be an additional fee for set-up.*
Mini candles are perfect shower favors, client or teacher appreciation gifts, or additions to gift baskets! If you need a larger quantity (e.g., for a large wedding or conference), please contact us for bulk pricing!
>>>BONUS: each mini candle comes with a care card, plus a card with the relationship research + resources that inspired the scent!
WHAT MAKES OUR SHOP SPECIAL?
In keeping with our name, Grounded in Good, quality is a big deal to us.
• All-natural soy wax (dye free) - made from US grown soybeans!
• All fragrances are phthalate free
• Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
• Hand poured in small batches
RELATIONSHIP RESEARCH: Beyond (hopefully) looking and smelling great, each purchase includes an insert that shares some of the relationship science that inspired your scent.
CHARITY: Purchase with a purpose knowing anything you buy here will help support and encourage families around the world. We are excited to donate a portion of the shop's net profits to a charity close to our hearts, Children International.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLES
• Trim the wick to 1/4" for each burn (to keep your flame the right height and minimize soot).
• Light your candle in a safe area, away from pets, kids, drafts, and anything flammable.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended!
• Burn your candle completely across the top surface to ensure the wax doesn't tunnel (lots of wasted wax around inner edges).
• Do not burn your candle for more than ~4 hours at a time. If the candle fully liquifies, it will get dangerously hot! Longer burns also cause more carbon build-up on your wick and excessive soot.
It is completely normal for natural soy candles to develop a white, crystal-like finish (called frosting). Soy wax also gets a bumpy texture on the top surface after burning - it's actually a great way to tell a candle is made from natural soy wax! Because we do not use dyes, some candles may appear ivory, and others may develop more yellow or brown hues, depending on your fragrance. Rest assured, any variations in color or finish are normal and will not impact the performance of your candle at all!