Please list the 3 scents you'd like in your custom trio in the notes section during checkout!
The mini candle bundle includes three, ~3.5 oz all-natural soy candles in amber glass jars with kraft labels and black metal lids. Each candle has an appx. burn time of 25-30 hours (based on good burning practices - see tips below!).
- Full scent list + short descriptions available here.
- Suggested scents by theme/occasion available here.
These little trios are perfect for hostess, holiday, teacher, new parent, wedding, or engagement gifts! Each set comes boxed and ready to gift (or you can split the trio and they make great stocking stuffers, white elephant gifts, or cute additions to gift baskets!). This is also a great size for wedding and shower favors (contact us for bulk pricing). Mini candles perform best in smaller spaces where you can concentrate the scent more.
BONUS: cards with the relationship research + resources that inspired your selected scents are included!
WHAT MAKES OUR SHOP SPECIAL?
In keeping with our name, Grounded in Good, quality is a big deal to us.
• All-natural soy wax (dye free) - made from US grown soybeans!
• All fragrances are phthalate free
• Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
• Hand poured in small batches
RELATIONSHIP RESEARCH: Beyond (hopefully) looking and smelling great, each purchase includes an insert that shares some of the relationship science that inspired your scent.
CHARITY: Purchase with a purpose knowing anything you buy here will help support and encourage families around the world. We are excited to donate a portion of the shop's net profits to a charity close to our hearts, Children International.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLES
• Trim the wick to 1/4" for each burn (to keep your flame the right height and minimize soot).
• Light your candle in a safe area, away from pets, kids, drafts, and anything flammable.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended!
• Burn your candle completely across the top surface to ensure the wax doesn't tunnel (lots of wasted wax around inner edges).
• Do not burn your candle for more than ~4 hours at a time. If the candle fully liquifies, it will get dangerously hot! Longer burns also cause more carbon build-up on your wick and excessive soot.
It is completely normal for natural soy candles to develop a white, crystal-like finish (called frosting). Soy wax also gets a bumpy texture on the top surface after burning - it's actually a great way to tell a candle is made from natural soy wax! Because we do not use dyes, some candles may appear ivory, and others may develop more yellow or brown hues, depending on your fragrance. Rest assured, any variations in color or finish are normal and will not impact the performance of your candle at all!